Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Alphabet

I don't have anything spectacular to blog about, but I am stealing this template from a friend's blog for your viewing pleasure. Hope everyone is having a wonderful week and enjoying this amazing weather...tomorrow is my Friday - WOO HOO!!!

A - Age:  26 (27 in June)

B - Bed Size: Queen...dreaming of a California King

C - Chore you hate: cleaning bathrooms

D - Dog's name: Buddy

E - Essential start your day item: breakfast and birth control :)

F - Favorite color: purple

G - Gold or Silver: silver

H - Height: 5' 4"

I - Instruments you play(ed): clarinet (6-8 grade...I just lost cool points!)

J - Job title: Pediatric Physical Therapist

K - Kid(s): one day :)

L - Living arrangements:  in a house with the hubby and pup
M - Mom's name:  Beverly (or Bev, as I refer to her when talking to my friends)

N - Nicknames:  AP, Peevy, Peevs, Peevster, Peevy-Peev, Baby, Ash

O - Overnight hospital: only with Nolan when his appendix blew up and it was miserable

P - Pet peeve: people who are late

Q - Quote from a movie: not a huge movie watcher, and nothing is coming to mind at the moment

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: Nick, 28

T - Time you wake up:  5:45 am

U - Underwear: every day

V - Vegetable you dislike: brussel sprouts...never tried them but they sound yucky!
W - Ways you run late: since this is one of my biggest pet peeves, I try so very hard to not be late or make people wait on me...and if I'm going to be late, I try to give a courtesy call
X - X-rays you've had: teeth, ankle

Y - Yummy food you make: foods I make are debatable on "yummy"


Z - Zoo favorite:  pandas

No comments:

Post a Comment